Heidi is a passionate Musculoskeletal physiotherapist with special interests in Womens and Pelvic Health. She graduated from the University of Sydney with a Bachelor of Health Sciences and a Masters of Physiotherapy. She has extensive experience in both the public and private sector and has worked at Gold Coast University Hospital as a senior womens health physiotherapist working in complex pelvic pain, pre and postnatal, OASI (obstetric anal sphincter injuries) and urogynaecology clinics.
Heidi provides a compassionate and empowering approach in navigating her clients through the lifestages and injury. Her focus is on helping her clients understand and learn more about the power of their body, and provides a tailored plan in getting them back to the things they love. Heidi believes in movement, stemming from her ballet and dance teaching background, and brings functional rehabilitation to her pilates, exercise classes and programs.
Conditions she treat include incontinence, bladder urgency, prolapse, sexual pains, pregnancy and post natal rehabilitation. She also has a strong musculoskeletal background and treats all MSK injuries and finally enjoys completing thorough dance, technique and flexibility enhancement and pre-pointe assessments.
Outside of work, she loves to eat anything sweet, and spend time in nature whether it be swimming, hiking, or camping.
Conditions Heidi Treats:
• Pregnancy and Post Natal Care
• Urinary and Faecal Incontinence
• Bladder Urgency
• Sexual pain
• Menopausal care
• Abdominal Seperation
• Bowel Defecatory Issues
• Pelvic Pain and Endometriosis
• All musculoskeletal injuries from the spine and neck through to the knee and foot.This includes Osteoarthritis, shoulder impingements, hip impingement, Patellofemoral knee pain and more
• Individualised pilates and strengthening exercise plans
• Dance and Pre Pointe Assessments
• Flexibility and Turnout Assessments