Interpreter and Patient Support Services

If you require interpreter and patient support services or need to use other forms of communication, consider using services such as:

  • The translation and interpreter service (TIS National) for patients from a non-English speaking background
  • Contact reception to assist with documentation for patients with low literacy levels.